Is AarogyaSetu App not working on your Android or iOS phone? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting AarogyaSetu server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using AarogyaSetu,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
AarogyaSetu App not working
|Release Date||2020-04-11 07:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||36,231.00|
AarogyaSetu is a mobile application developed by the Government of India to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The App is aimed at augmenting the initiatives of the Government of India, particularly the Department of Health, in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19.
Why AarogyaSetu App is not Working Today?
There might be any kind of reasons depending on the issue you are facing & why AarogyaSetu is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- app server is going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- Application is not supported by your mobile phone.
- This app is not compatible with the current Version of your phone’s OS.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your network,
- You are using the wrong login credentials.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to fix AarogyaSetu App not working error?
If this Health & Fitness mobile app not working on your device, follow this process mentioned below-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest update if available to install.
- Check your network connection, Confirm that you are connected.
- You can connect with NIC on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or offline.
- If the server not online today, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting login password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart phone.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.
Tags: AarogyaSetu Not working, AarogyaSetu Server down, can’t login on AarogyaSetu App, Why AarogyaSetu app not working .