Is ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro App not working on your iOS or Android phone? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro,then this post is for you.
ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro App not working
|App Name||ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro|
|Release Date||2009-12-23 15:30:36|
|File Size (iOS)||74,711.00|
ABBYY Business Card Reader –The World’s Fastest Business Card Scanner & Contact Management App for iPhone and iPad!
Now ABBYY BCR for your Apple Watch. You won’t need to reach for your device to remember somebody’s name. View contacts and make phone calls right from ABBYY BCR on your Apple Watch!
***** Winner of the RISING STAR Award in the Mobile Star Awards *****
ABBYY Business Card Reader easily & simply captures & stores contact from business cards in 25 languages to your smartphone and tablet. BCR allows for cards to be automatically photographed, cropped and saved in 30%…
Why ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro App is not Working Today?
There maybe any kind of reasons depending on the error users are facing or why this app not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- The app server is offline, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- Application is not compatible with your mobile.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- A problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to resolve ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro App not working error?
If this Business application not working on your phone, here is how to fix-
- Find out that you have installed the latest version of the app.
- Review your net connection, Confirm that you are connected.
- You can connect with ABBYY on Twitter or via to see if the server is down or under maintenance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the error is related to login reset your password and try again.
- But, if nothing works, you can contact customer support.
That’s how anyone can fix this not working issue.
Tags: ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro Not working, ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro Server down, can’t login on ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro App, Why ABBYY Business Card Reader Pro app not working .