Is Affin Hwang Capital eInvest App not working on your iOS or Android device? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting Affin Hwang Capital eInvest server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Affin Hwang Capital eInvest,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
Affin Hwang Capital eInvest App not working
|App Name||Affin Hwang Capital eInvest|
|Devloper||Affin Hwang Investment Bank Berhad|
|Release Date||2012-04-02 23:49:22|
|File Size (iOS)||25,428.00|
eInvest offers real-time equities prices of Bursa Malaysia for registered clients of Affin Hwang Investment Bank Berhad.
Check stock performance, manage watch lists and portfolios, and buy or sell stocks on the go.
To register for an account, go to https://einvest.affinhwang.com and sign up.
· Bursa Malaysia Equities Real-Time Streaming Feed
· Symbol Search
· Watch List
· Stock Info
· Market Depth
· Intraday & Historical Charts
· Stock News
· Market Summary
· Order Book & Order Details
· Multi-Instrument Order Pad
· Equity Portfolio
Why Affin Hwang Capital eInvest App is not Working Today?
There could be any kind of reasons depending on the issue users are having and why this app not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- The server is offline, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- Your mobile isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the recent Version of your phone’s OS.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- A problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to resolve Affin Hwang Capital eInvest App not working error?
If this Finance mobile app not working on your device, follow the steps below-
- Find out that you are using the latest version available.
- Check your network connection, Confirm that you are connected.
- Check the server status, confirm that the servers are not down at the moment.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Affin Hwang Capital eInvest. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting your password.
- But, if none of these works, you can contact customer support.
That’s how a user can fix this not working error.
Tags: Affin Hwang Capital eInvest Not working, Affin Hwang Capital eInvest Server down, can’t login on Affin Hwang Capital eInvest App, Why Affin Hwang Capital eInvest app not working .