Is Android TV App not working on your iOS or Android smartphone? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having Android TV server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Android TV,then this post is for you.
Android TV App not working
|App Name||Android TV|
|Release Date||2016-04-26 18:14:58|
|File Size (iOS)||27,751.00|
The Android TV app is now available in the App Store. Use your iPhone as a remote for your Android TV. The d-pad mode and touchpad modes let you easily navigate to your favorite content. Tap the microphone to start a voice search or use the keyboard to input text on your Android TV.
Android TV remote for iPhone allows you to:
– Use d-pad or touchpad gestures to control your Android TV.
– Enter text with keyboard.
– Search using voice commands.
– Connect multiple remotes to Android TV for multiplayer gaming.
To get started, connect your iPhone to the same network as your Android TV…
Why Android TV App is not Working Today?
There maybe multiples root causes depend upon the issue you are having & why Android TV is not working.
Here are a some-
- The app server is offline, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- Your smart phone doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current Version of your phone’s OS.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your network,
- You are using the wrong login data.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to fix Android TV App not working error?
If this Entertainment application not working on your phone, here is what you can do-
- Check that that you have installed the latest version of the app.
- Check your net connection, Make sure that that you are getting proper speed.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the server is not down right now.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Android TV. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login errors by resetting your password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot the device.
Hopefully by following this troubleshooting steps will be resolved the Android TV not working right now.
Tags: Android TV Not working, Android TV Server down, can’t login on Android TV App, Why Android TV app not working .