Is APEA App not working on your Android or iOS mobile? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having APEA server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using APEA,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
APEA App not working
|Devloper||Advanced Practice Education Associates|
|Release Date||2016-05-13 16:08:54|
|File Size (iOS)||11,531.00|
New! The new APEA app, launched in 2020, delivers fast, reliable access to your APEA resources. Highlights of the new APEA app include:
• Access free media content to receive prescribing pearls and other valuable guidance for study and practice.
• Watch video courses and CE lectures in the CE Center. Access the Course Manual, complete the evaluation, and download your contact hour certificate—all within the app!
• Download and listen to audio courses and CE lectures. Access the Course Manual, complete the evaluation and download your contact hour certificate—all within the…
Why APEA App is not Working Today?
There might be many root causes depending on the error users are having or why APEA is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- The app servers are down, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- This App is not supported by your smart phone.
- The mobile app is not compatible with the latest OS update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i resolve APEA App not working error?
If this Medical application not working on your Android phone, follow the steps here-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest version if available to install.
- Check your data connection, Find out that that you are getting proper speed.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the servers are not unreachable right now.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting APEA. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login errors by resetting login password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot mobile phone.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
Tags: APEA Not working, APEA Server down, can’t login on APEA App, Why APEA app not working .