Is Ate Food Journal – Health Log App not working on your iOS or Android smartphone? If you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting Ate Food Journal – Health Log server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Ate Food Journal – Health Log,then this post is for you.
Ate Food Journal – Health Log App not working
|App Name||Ate Food Journal – Health Log|
|Release Date||2017-02-16 14:48:59|
|File Size (iOS)||90,697.00|
HEALTH IS PHYSICAL, MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, and sometimes SOCIAL.
Focusing on all four reveals true potential!
Ate Food Journal promotes mindfulness, positive self-talk, and is easy-to-use.
Only 3 taps to log a meal. Try it today!
Ate makes it easy to:
– Quickly capture meals using photos.
– Reflect on and record the reason for eating.
– Quickly glance at the most recent meal, using Widgets.
– Record water, activities, emotions, and daily notes.
– Build sustainable healthy behaviors for lasting change.
– Experiment with new habits, to see what works best.
– Look back on previous eating…
Why Ate Food Journal – Health Log App is not Working Today?
There might be many reasons depend upon the issue you are getting & why it is not working.
Here are a few-
- app server is going under heavy traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- The mobile phone doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- The problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How can i fix Ate Food Journal – Health Log App not working error?
If this Health & Fitness application not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Confirm that you have installed the latest update on your phone.
- Check your network connection, Find out that that you are getting proper speed.
- You can connect with Piqniq Inc. on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Ate Food Journal – Health Log. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting your password.
- However, if none of these works, you can contact customer care.
That’s how a user can fix this not working error.
Tags: Ate Food Journal – Health Log Not working, Ate Food Journal – Health Log Server down, can’t login on Ate Food Journal – Health Log App, Why Ate Food Journal – Health Log app not working .