Is Augment – 3D Augmented Reality App not working on your iOS or Android device? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Augment – 3D Augmented Reality server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Augment – 3D Augmented Reality,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
Augment – 3D Augmented Reality App not working
|App Name||Augment – 3D Augmented Reality|
|Release Date||2012-03-07 18:56:34|
|File Size (iOS)||27,038.00|
Augment lets you and your customers visualize your 3D models in Augmented Reality. 3D models are integrated in real time, with actual or scaled size in your surroundings using the camera.
You can add your own 3D models and create QR codes on the Augment Manager.
Interested in using Augment with your 3D models?
With Augment you can,
– View 3D models in augmented reality
– Compare multiple 3D models side by side
– Easily view 3D models in different colors and textures
– Capture, save, and share a ‘Place’ and use it anytime as a scene for any other 3D models.
Why Augment – 3D Augmented Reality App is not Working Today?
There maybe any kind of reasons depend upon the error you are having & why Augment – 3D Augmented Reality is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- The app server is offline, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- The smart phone isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the recent Version of your phone’s OS.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your network,
- You are using the wrong login data.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to resolve Augment – 3D Augmented Reality App not working error?
If this Business app not working on your smart phone, here is how to fix-
- Check that that you have installed the latest update on your phone.
- Check your data connection, Find out that you are connected.
- You can connect with Augment on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Augment – 3D Augmented Reality. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting login password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot your phone.
Hopefully by following this troubleshooting guide will be fixed the Augment – 3D Augmented Reality not working instantly.
Tags: Augment – 3D Augmented Reality Not working, Augment – 3D Augmented Reality Server down, can’t login on Augment – 3D Augmented Reality App, Why Augment – 3D Augmented Reality app not working .