Is Birthday Boss App not working on your iOS or Android phone? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that, then this post is for you.
Birthday Boss App not working
|App Name||Birthday Boss|
|Release Date||2015-12-10 00:35:14|
|File Size (iOS)||1,489.00|
Have you ever forgotten someone special’s birthday? Do you remember that rush of panic when you realize that today is your anniversary and you don’t have any present or plans? And what about those times when you should have made that call to comfort a loved one on the anniversary of someone’s passing? With Birthday Boss it will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
* Keep all of your important birthdays, anniversaries, deaths, and other annual events in one place, and see what’s coming up next in a simple scrolling list or traditional calendar-style display.
* Import events quickly from your…
Why Birthday Boss App is not Working Today?
There could be any kind of reasons depending on the issue users are getting and why this app not working.
Here are a few of those-
- app server is going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- The smart phone isn’t compatible this app.
- this application isn’t compatible with the latest Smartphone update.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- The problem with your internet connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix Birthday Boss App not working error?
If this Lifestyle application not working on your mobile phone, here is how to fix-
- Check that that you have installed the latest update of the app.
- Check internet speed, Make sure that it’s not a connectivity issue.
- Check the server status, confirm that the servers are online at the moment.
- If the server unreachable today, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login issues by resetting password.
- However, if nothing works, you can contact customers’ support email.
this is how you can fix this not working issue.