Is Brother iPrint&Scan App not working on your iOS or Android smartphone? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Brother iPrint&Scan server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Brother iPrint&Scan,then this post is for you.
Brother iPrint&Scan App not working
|App Name||Brother iPrint&Scan|
|Devloper||Brother Industries, LTD.|
|Release Date||2010-07-29 18:21:49|
|File Size (iOS)||35,979.00|
Brother iPrint&Scan is a free app that enables you to print from and scan to your iOS device (iPhone / iPod touch / iPad). Use your local wireless network to connect your iOS device to your Brother printer or all-in-one. Some new advanced functions have been added (edit, fax send, fax preview, copy preview, machine status). For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
– Easy to use menu.
– Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
– Print photos directly from your iPhone…
Why Brother iPrint&Scan App is not Working Today?
There maybe many reasons depend upon the error users are getting & why it is not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- app servers are going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- Application is not compatible with your smart phone.
- This app is not compatible with the current Version of your phone’s OS.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- A problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- You are entering the wrong login data.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to resolve Brother iPrint&Scan App not working error?
If this Utilities mobile app not working on your mobile phone, here is what you can do-
- Confirm that you are using the latest update available.
- Review your internet connection, Find out that If poor speed is the reason.
- You can connect with Brother Industries, LTD. on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Brother iPrint&Scan. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the problem is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot phone.
That’s how you can fix this not working error.
Tags: Brother iPrint&Scan Not working, Brother iPrint&Scan Server down, can’t login on Brother iPrint&Scan App, Why Brother iPrint&Scan app not working .