Is Calory: Simple Calorie Counter App not working on your iOS or Android smartphone? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having Calory: Simple Calorie Counter server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Calory: Simple Calorie Counter,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
Calory: Simple Calorie Counter App not working
|App Name||Calory: Simple Calorie Counter|
|Devloper||Funn Media, LLC|
|Release Date||2019-04-11 07:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||150,354.00|
SIMPLE, EASY AND FAST CALORIE COUNTING
Quick way to count, track and tally your calories during the day.
Your ultimate calorie counter!
WHY COUNT CALORIES
Everyone has a personalized number of calories they should eat every day based on factors including their weight, height, activity levels, and weight loss/maintenance/gain goals.
It’s hard to track calorie intake, though, not least because it’s easy to forget everything you eat during a busy day.
Recording your calories as you eat gives you a clearer picture of the calories you are consuming. It also enhances your awareness of…
Why Calory: Simple Calorie Counter App is not Working Today?
There might be any kind of root causes depend upon the issue you are getting & why this app not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- The Calory: Simple Calorie Counter server is offline, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- Application is not supported by your mobile.
- The application is not compatible with the recent OS update.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- Some problem with your data connection,
- You are using the wrong login information.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to resolve Calory: Simple Calorie Counter App not working error?
If this Health & Fitness application not working on your device, here is how to fix-
- Make sure that you have installed the latest app version on your phone.
- Check speed of internet, Check that that this is not a Internet related issue.
- You can connect with Funn Media, LLC on Twitter or via to see if the servers are down or under-maintainance.
- If the server is down right now, you have to wait till it is online again.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting login password.
- However, if nothing works, you can contact customer care.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
Tags: Calory: Simple Calorie Counter Not working, Calory: Simple Calorie Counter Server down, can’t login on Calory: Simple Calorie Counter App, Why Calory: Simple Calorie Counter app not working .