Is Carpool-Kids App not working on your Android or iOS device? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Carpool-Kids server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Carpool-Kids,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
Carpool-Kids App not working
|Devloper||New Wave Coding LLC|
|Release Date||2014-04-08 13:35:12|
|File Size (iOS)||10,761.00|
Carpool-Kids is the best way to organize family carpooling with your friends. Finally an easy way to know who is driving and riding on any given day. Carpool-Kids is the top rated family carpooling app on the App Store for good reason – accept no imitations!
• Organize carpools with any number of drivers and riders
• Instant customized updates via push notification and/or e-mail
• One or two-way carpool events
• Event Reminders
• Mapping for Event and Friend Locations
• Sync events to your iCloud Calendar (Pro)
• Graphical Driving stats (Pro)
To view our Privacy…
Why Carpool-Kids App is not Working Today?
There might be any kind of reasons depending on the issue you are facing & why Carpool-Kids is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- The server is down, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- It is not supported by your smart phone.
- this app is not compatible with the last OS update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix Carpool-Kids App not working error?
If this Lifestyle app not working on your phone, follow this guide as it is-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest update if there is.
- Check your data connection, Confirm that you are connected.
- You can connect with New Wave Coding LLC on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Carpool-Kids. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is related to login reset your password and try again.
- But, if nothing works, you can contact customers’ support email.
this is how a user can fix the not working error.
Tags: Carpool-Kids Not working, Carpool-Kids Server down, can’t login on Carpool-Kids App, Why Carpool-Kids app not working .