Is Chand App not working on your Android or iOS device? If you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having Chand server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Chand,then this post is for you.
Chand App not working
|Release Date||2020-09-16 07:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||10,847.00|
Chand lets you access real-time exchange rates for 28+ currencies and gold prices on your iPhone and iPad. With an easy to use interface and widgets you can easily access the info you want.
You can use Chand widgets to access your favorite currencies exchange rates right on your Home Screen or next to your other widgets. Chand provides you with 2 different Widgets, one to focus on one currency and the other one for checking on 3 different currencies at the same time. You can customize them based on your needs.
Download Chand today to get access to latest exchange rates right from your…
Why Chand App is not Working Today?
There maybe multiples reasons depending on the error you are having & why this app not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The app server is offline, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- It is not compatible with your phone.
- this mobile app isn’t compatible with the recent OS update.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- A problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- You are using the wrong login information.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to fix Chand App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your mobile phone, here is how to fix-
- Check that that you are using the latest version of the app.
- Review your net connection, Confirm that you are connected.
- Check the server status, confirm that the servers are not unreachable at the moment.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Chand. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting login password.
- However, if nothing works, you can contact customer care.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.
Tags: Chand Not working, Chand Server down, can’t login on Chand App, Why Chand app not working .