Is ChartTreker App not working on your iOS or Android mobile phone? In case you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having ChartTreker server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using ChartTreker,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
ChartTreker App not working
|Release Date||2013-06-06 07:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||20,517.00|
Professional Charting for Active Investors for iPad and iPhone
ChartTreker™ is an interactive charting platform designed to help you find trades anytime, anywhere. If you use Technical Analysis to discover trading opportunities, then ChartTreker™ was made for you.
ChartTreker™ enables you to view quotes and end-of-day charts, analyze multiple charts simultaneously, create custom watchlists, apply popular studies, and use advanced drawing tools to record your notes.
ChartTreker™ allows you to view multiple interactive stock charts simultaneously. (*requires an active Standard…
Why ChartTreker App is not Working Today?
There might be any kind of reasons depending on the error users are having & why this app not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- The app server is offline, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- The mobile isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- The problem with your internet connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to resolve ChartTreker App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your device, here is how to fix-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest one if available to install.
- Review your net connection, Check that that you are getting proper speed.
- You can connect with Liquidstreams, LLC on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting ChartTreker. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the error is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- However, if nothing works, you can contact customer care.
this is how anyone can fix the not working error.
Tags: ChartTreker Not working, ChartTreker Server down, can’t login on ChartTreker App, Why ChartTreker app not working .