Is City Rewards 2.0 App not working on your Android or iOS phone? In case you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having City Rewards 2.0 server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using City Rewards 2.0,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
City Rewards 2.0 App not working
|App Name||City Rewards 2.0|
|Devloper||City Mart Holding Company Limited|
|Release Date||2020-08-18 07:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||45,669.00|
City Rewards can be used to collect reward points when purchasing merchandise at all City Mart Supermarkets, marketplace by City Mart, Ocean Supercenters, City Care Health & Beauty Stores, Seasons Bakery & Café, City Books & Music, Safari Bookstores, City Baby Club outlets and other participating outlets.
Enjoy full features of City Rewards by downloading the City Rewards app. You will be able to use City Rewards on your smartphone in just a few easy steps by following the in-app instructions.
In this new version you’ll notice:
1) City Points as your Primary Balance
2) A new way of seeing…
Why City Rewards 2.0 App is not Working Today?
There maybe any kind of reasons depend upon the error users are having and why it is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- app server is going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- This App is not supported by your smart phone.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your network,
- You are entering the wrong login information.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How can i fix City Rewards 2.0 App not working error?
If this Shopping mobile app not working on your mobile phone, here is how to fix-
- Find out that you are using the latest version of the app.
- Check network connectivity, Confirm that it’s not a Internet related issue.
- Check the server status, and confirm that the servers are not down at the moment.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting City Rewards 2.0. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting password.
- In case nothing works, you can contact customers’ support email.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.
Tags: City Rewards 2.0 Not working, City Rewards 2.0 Server down, can’t login on City Rewards 2.0 App, Why City Rewards 2.0 app not working .