Are you one of the many users who have been getting the CMV edu Slow-mo Video Analysis: Academic Edition for PE Students & Teachers not working on your mobile phone? This guide delves into the possible causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Education with ease.
AboutCMV edu Slow-mo Video Analysis: Academic Edition for PE Students & Teachers App
|application name||CMV edu Slow-mo Video Analysis: Academic Edition for PE Students & Teachers|
|Publish date||2014-05-28 19:54:50|
CMV’s Academic Edition: no Login Required! For PE Students & Instructors, Cheerleaders or even the Physics lab for observing the effects of gravity.
100% private video capture and sharing: no GPS tracking*
Slo-mo & frame-by-frame playback, Email+ full-quality HD video-sharing, AirPlay HDTV mirroring: Professional-Grade Video Analysis tools that area also EASY.
Anytime, Anywhere Video Analysis™ with features easy to learn and easy to use:
– High-resolution Image-Capture from your video in Full HD Resolution
– iOS 7+: Lossless Zoom & ULTRA-Zoom in iPad Air, iPad Mini RETINA & iPhone 5/5c/5S/iPod touch 5 and newer devices
– Video Capture in HD
– Frame-by-frame & slow-motion video playback at all frame-rates (FPS)
– Draw/mark-up your video in our telestrator
– Open Videos directly (no waiting) from:
– – – Email: hold down your finger on the attachment.
– – – other video-storage apps – e.g. Dropbox (Favorites) into CMV
– Email+ PRIVATE video-sharing, up to FullHD; also email videos 3-minutes or longer
– AirPlay Mirroring: control your video on HDTV wirelessly from the palm of your hand for group presentations / video coaching / film sessions
Why CMV edu Slow-mo Video Analysis: Academic Edition for PE Students & Teachers App not Working Today?
There could be multiples reasons depend upon the error users are having & why it is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- The app servers are offline, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- Application is not compatible with your mobile.
- this application is not compatible with the recent OS update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- A problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- You are using the wrong login credentials.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix CMV edu Slow-mo Video Analysis: Academic Edition for PE Students & Teachers App not working error?
If this Education application not working on your Android phone, here is what you can do-
- Find out that you are using the latest version of the app.
- Check your data connection, Make sure that you are connected.
- You can connect with CoachMyVideo.com, inc. on Twitter or via to see if the server is offline or under maintenance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting CMV edu Slow-mo Video Analysis: Academic Edition for PE Students & Teachers. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the problem is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot mobile phone.
In the end by following this process step-by-step will be resolved the CMV edu Slow-mo Video Analysis: Academic Edition for PE Students & Teachers not working right now.