Is Corq App not working on your Android or iOS device? If you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having Corq server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Corq,then this post is for you.
Corq App not working
|Devloper||Campus Labs, Inc.|
|Release Date||2014-11-21 23:30:13|
|File Size (iOS)||26,720.00|
Discover amazing events and groups around campus from your favorite mobile device. Powered by Campus Labs® Engage, Corq pinpoints over 130,000 college and university events a year from more than 250 campuses across North America and helps you get plugged into college life.
• Discover fascinating events on and around your campus
• Learn about clubs and organizations on your campus
• Browse events and organizations via your personal interests
Why Corq App is not Working Today?
There might be any kind of root causes depend upon the issue users are getting or why this app not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The app servers are offline, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- The mobile doesn’t support this app.
- The app is not compatible with the recent Smartphone update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i resolve Corq App not working error?
If this Education application not working on your Android phone, follow the steps here-
- Check that that you are using the latest update on your phone.
- Check your internet connection, Check that that you are getting proper speed.
- You can connect with Campus Labs, Inc. on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Corq. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the error is login-related reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot your phone.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
Tags: Corq Not working, Corq Server down, can’t login on Corq App, Why Corq app not working .