Is DPSS Mobile App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting DPSS Mobile server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using DPSS Mobile,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
DPSS Mobile App not working
|App Name||DPSS Mobile|
|Devloper||County of Los Angeles|
|Release Date||2013-05-09 16:56:34|
|File Size (iOS)||9,991.00|
LA County DPSS Mobile app allows users to:
– View your case benefits and status
– View your EBT balance
– Search nearest available Free ATMs, Paid ATMs, and CalFresh stores
– Take a picture to upload verification documents to your approval/pending cases
– Take a picture to upload proof of the changes reported on your Semi Annual Report (SAR-7) or Quarterly Report (QR-7).
– View verification uploaded history
Simply log into the mobile app with the Customer ID and PIN provided to you by DPSS.
To upload your SAR-7 or QR-7 proof documents, you must already have submitted your report online…
Why DPSS Mobile App is not Working Today?
There might be any kind of reasons depending on the issue you are getting & why it is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- The app servers are down, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance today.
- This App is not compatible with your smart phone.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- You are using the wrong login data.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How can i fix DPSS Mobile App not working error?
If this Utilities mobile app not working on your smart phone, here is what you can do-
- Check that that you have installed the latest version of the app.
- Check your data connection, Find out that If poor speed is the reason.
- Check the status of the servers, confirm that the servers are not down today.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting DPSS Mobile. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the problem is related to login reset your password and try again.
- However, if none of these works, you can contact customer support.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
Tags: DPSS Mobile Not working, DPSS Mobile Server down, can’t login on DPSS Mobile App, Why DPSS Mobile app not working .