Is e-Falah Trade App not working on your iOS or Android mobile phone? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting e-Falah Trade server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using e-Falah Trade,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
e-Falah Trade App not working
|App Name||e-Falah Trade|
|Devloper||Alfalah Securities (Pvt.) Ltd|
|Release Date||2016-05-23 17:32:29|
|File Size (iOS)||13,332.00|
Our e-Falah Trade offers its customers the opportunity to build and personally manage their own investment portfolio by trading Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) listed stocks through a web-based trading application. By using state of the art technology, e-Falah Trade redefines the way people look at financial investments, providing hassle-free and seamless investment solutions.
Buy & sell orders can be conveniently entered in e-Falah Trade and executed in real time via mobile, desktop application or through our website.
e-Falah Trade enables investors to conduct all…
Why e-Falah Trade App is not Working Today?
There could be any kind of root causes depend upon the error users are facing & why this app not working.
Here are a few of those-
- app servers are going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- It is not compatible with your smart phone.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your network,
- You are using the wrong login credentials.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How can i resolve e-Falah Trade App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your device, follow the steps here-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest version if there is.
- Check data speed, Check that that this is not a connectivity issue.
- You can connect with Alfalah Securities (Pvt.) Ltd on Twitter or via to see if the server is offline or under maintenance.
- If the server is down today, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login errors by resetting password.
- In case nothing works, you can contact customer care.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.
Tags: e-Falah Trade Not working, e-Falah Trade Server down, can’t login on e-Falah Trade App, Why e-Falah Trade app not working .