Is Endpoint Central App not working on your Android or iOS mobile? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that, then this post is for you.
Endpoint Central App not working
|App Name||Endpoint Central|
|Release Date||2016-02-04 12:40:58|
|File Size (iOS)||39,260.00|
We have rebranded! Desktop Central is now Endpoint Central. Read our official announcement at zoho.to/EndpointCentral.
Manage Windows, Mac and Linux computers
SoM, Asset Management (Inventory), Patch Management, Tools and Mobile Device Management
ManageEngine Endpoint Central iOS app formerly known as Desktop Central empowers admins perform key desktop management routines on computers across the globe. It enables IT Administrators to perform these tasks on the go and frees them from being stuck to the office to do these routines, thereby making them more…
Why Endpoint Central App is not Working Today?
There maybe many reasons depending on the issue users are facing and why Endpoint Central is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The Endpoint Central server is offline, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- It is not compatible with your mobile phone.
- The app isn’t compatible with the latest OS update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to resolve Endpoint Central App not working error?
If this Business application not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest update if there is.
- Review your data connection, Confirm that you are connected.
- You can connect with Zoho Corporation on Twitter or via to see if the server is down or under maintenance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Endpoint Central. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- If none of these works, you can contact customer care.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.