Is EZVIZ App not working on your Android or iOS mobile phone? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting EZVIZ server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using EZVIZ,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
EZVIZ App not working
|Release Date||2014-06-15 03:53:43|
|File Size (iOS)||303,741.00|
EZVIZ – Security Video For Smart Life
The EZVIZ app is designed to work with our series of Security Cameras and other Smart Home products. By using this app, it is so easy to manage your camera and other smart home devices remotely from across the globe any time.
You can get full access and remote control of all devices functions at fingertips, and take necessary actions to ensure the safety of your homes, businesses and loved ones when receiving immediate motion detection alerts on your phone.
– View high-definition live stream from anywhere
– See in the dark with IR…
Why EZVIZ App is not Working Today?
There maybe many root causes depending on the error you are getting or why EZVIZ is not working.
Here are a few-
- EZVIZ server are going under heavy traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- Your smart phone doesn’t support this app.
- The application isn’t compatible with the last OS update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- The problem with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to resolve EZVIZ App not working error?
If this Photo & Video mobile app not working on your Android phone, follow this post step-by-step-
- Check that that you have installed the latest app version of the app.
- Check network connectivity, Check that that it’s not a Internet related issue.
- Check the status of the servers, confirm that the servers are online currently.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting EZVIZ. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- However, if nothing works, you can contact customer care.
this is how a user can fix the not working issue.
Tags: EZVIZ Not working, EZVIZ Server down, can’t login on EZVIZ App, Why EZVIZ app not working .