Is Financial Times App not working on your Android or iOS smartphone? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Financial Times server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Financial Times,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
Financial Times App not working
|App Name||Financial Times|
|Devloper||The Financial Times Ltd|
|Release Date||2017-08-07 12:30:47|
|File Size (iOS)||32,614.00|
Get the international business news, analysis, market data and company information you need to stay well-informed.
• Breaking news alerts, direct to your lock screen
• Read anywhere, even when you’re offline
• Follow topics that matter to you and save articles with myFT
• View live news or choose this morning’s edition and enjoy a reading experience that’s as close to the paper as possible
• See the latest comments on articles and share your opinions
• Monitor your Markets Data portfolio and browse securities
HOW TO ACCESS
To gain full access to our…
Why Financial Times App is not Working Today?
There maybe any kind of reasons depending on the error users are facing and why it is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- app servers are going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- The mobile phone doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version of the phone.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- Some problem with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i fix Financial Times App not working error?
If this News app not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Check that that you are using the latest update available.
- Check your internet connection, Make sure that you are connected.
- You can connect with The Financial Times Ltd on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Financial Times. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting your password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot phone.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
Tags: Financial Times Not working, Financial Times Server down, can’t login on Financial Times App, Why Financial Times app not working .