Is Fitdays App not working on your iOS or Android phone? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having Fitdays server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Fitdays,then this post is for you.
Fitdays App not working
|Devloper||GUANGDONG ICOMON TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD|
|Release Date||2018-09-29 11:57:20|
|File Size (iOS)||168,804.00|
【Fitdays】the painstaking effort of Welland’ App development team which integrated more than 30 years experience of the weighing measurement industry, the App has been upgraded iteratively for more than 5 years in the Big Health Data. Verified by more than 3 million users worldwide, it has a variety of scientific models which could match different regions and ethnic differences more accurately.
Fitdays provides the faster and more accurate insight into body compositions, and helps with health management for better life.
● 13 Core Data
Analyzing body compositions
● Girth Chart…
Why Fitdays App is not Working Today?
There could be many root causes depend upon the issue users are getting and why Fitdays is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- app servers are going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- It is not supported by your smart phone.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your network,
- You are entering the wrong login credentials.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to resolve Fitdays App not working error?
If this Health & Fitness app not working on your mobile phone, follow the steps here-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest one if update is available.
- Review your internet connection, Make sure that If poor speed is the reason.
- You can connect with GUANGDONG ICOMON TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Fitdays. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is related to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot the device.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.
Tags: Fitdays Not working, Fitdays Server down, can’t login on Fitdays App, Why Fitdays app not working .