Is FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor App not working on your Android or iOS mobile phone? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor App not working
|App Name||FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor|
|Devloper||MotiFIT Fitness Inc.|
|Release Date||2015-01-15 14:14:45|
|File Size (iOS)||339,027.00|
Plan workouts. Record activities. Crush your goals.
FITIV Pulse is the ultimate workout tracking tool for Apple Watch. Use FITIV Pulse’s live Apple Watch to iPhone streaming to keep an eye on your heart rate or track your daily activity with complications, widgets and more. Don’t have an Apple Watch? FITIV Pulse also supports Bluetooth heart rate monitors! Improve your workouts with live coaching, in workout visuals, heart rate graphing, personal challenges and so much more.
FITIV Pulse will guide you through every step of your fitness journey, including:
– Planning: with our Interval…
Why FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor App is not Working Today?
There might be multiples reasons depending on the error users are having & why FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor is not working.
Here are a few-
- The FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor server is offline, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- Your mobile doesn’t support this app.
- this mobile app is not compatible with the latest Smartphone update.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- The problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to resolve FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor App not working error?
If this Health & Fitness mobile app not working on your phone, here is what you can do-
- Make sure that you are using the latest app version available.
- Check data speed, Make sure that it’s not a Internet related issue.
- You can connect with MotiFIT Fitness Inc. on Twitter or via to see if the server is down or under maintenance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting password.
- But, if none of these works, you can contact customer care.
this is how you can fix the not working issue.
Tags: FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor Not working, FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor Server down, can’t login on FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor App, Why FITIV Pulse Heart Rate Monitor app not working .