Are you experiencing difficulties with the Amendes.gouv on your mobile phone? Have you encountered problems such as server downtime, blank screens, freezing, crashing, server errors, or connection errors? If so, you’re not alone. In this article, we’ll discuss why the Amendes.gouv is not working and offer solutions to these common issues. Read on to learn how to troubleshoot Amendes.gouv errors and get back to using this Finance app just like before.
Amendes.gouv App Information
|Developer name||Direction générale des Finances publiques|
|Release Date||2015-01-20 14:49:33|
Amendes.gouv is the official application of the Direction générale des finances publiques (DGFiP).
In order to pay or make a deposit for your fine or your increased post-parking fixed fees easily and quickly:
– Flash the 2D barcode or enter the e-payment number appearing on the payment or deposit card,
– Enter the details of a valid credit card,
The application also allows you to obtain a payment receipt directly, through a download or an e-mail.
Reasons behind Amendes.gouv App not Working for me?
There could be many reasons depending on the error you are having and why this app not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- The Amendes.gouv server is down, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance today.
- It is not compatible with your mobile.
- this application is not compatible with the recent OS update.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to resolve Amendes.gouv App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your smart phone, here is what you can do-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest update if there is.
- Review your internet connection, Find out that that you are getting proper speed.
- You can connect with Direction générale des Finances publiques on Twitter or via to see if the server is down or under maintenance.
- If the server unreachable today, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- In case none of these works, you can contact customer care.
Points to Remember
That’s it, that is all you have to do.