Are you one of the many users who have been getting the Cashflowy not working on your Android or iOS device? This troubleshooting guide delves into the common causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Finance with ease.
Cashflowy App Information
|Devloper||BAD DIGITAL LLC|
|Publish date||2017-07-25 00:29:47|
See your future account balance with Cashflowy!
Enter your current available balance along with all of your income and expenses and Cashflowy will show your future balance going forward. You will see how your cashflow grows and shrinks over time.
See 6 weeks of your cashflow for free. Cashflowy offers a premium subscription for full access to see past 6 weeks. You can subscribe monthly or annually.
• Subscription is auto-renewable which means that once purchased, it will be automatically renewed —monthly or annually, depending on your selection— until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage your Subscription and Auto-Renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.bad.digital/cashflowy/terms-of-service-en.html
Why Cashflowy App not Working Today?
There could be multiples root causes depending on the issue users are getting & why Cashflowy is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The Cashflowy server is offline, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance today.
- Application is not compatible with your mobile.
- The application is not compatible with the recent OS update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- A problem with your data connection,
- You are entering the wrong login data.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to resolve Cashflowy App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your Android phone, here is how to fix-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest update if update is available.
- Review your data connection, Find out that you are connected.
- You can connect with BAD DIGITAL LLC on Twitter or via to see if the server is down or under maintenance.
- If the server unreachable right now, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the problem is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- In case none of these works, you can contact customers’ support email.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.