Are you having problems with the Crypto Journal app on your Android or iOS device? This comprehensive article provides valuable insights into the root couses behind the app not working and ways to fix this, like server downtime, white screens, freezing, crashing, other server related errors, or network related issues.
Details aboutCrypto Journal App
|application name||Crypto Journal|
|App Developer||Michael Gittens|
|Publish date||2018-03-04 20:59:58|
Crypto Journal will be your personal cryptocurrency assistant. No hassle of logging into different exchanges or wallets and safe time on log-in verifications when all you want is a quick update.
It can show the worth of your total cryptocurrency wallet or the profit/loss per coin. Making it much easier to understand what your next step will be.
Look into your transaction history, a collective dashboard of all your crypto’s or simply want a quick list of the current prices?
Be more efficient. Be like Crypto Journal.
Reasons why Crypto Journal App not Working for you?
There maybe multiples reasons depend upon the issue you are getting & why Crypto Journal is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- Crypto Journal server is going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- Application is not supported by your mobile.
- The application is not compatible with the last Smartphone update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- You are entering the wrong login data.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix Crypto Journal App not working error?
If this Finance application not working on your smart phone, here is how to fix-
- Find out that you are using the latest app version of the app.
- Check your internet connection, Check that you are connected.
- You can connect with Michael Gittens on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or offline.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Crypto Journal. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the issue is login-related reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot the device.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.