Are you experiencing not working errors using the DigiCafe POS on your Smartphone? Have you encountered errors such as server downtime, blank screens, freezing, crashing, server errors, or connection issues? If so, you’re not alone. This blog post, we’ll discuss why the DigiCafe POS is not working and offer troubleshooting steps to these common issues. Read on to learn how to troubleshoot DigiCafe POS problems and get back to using this app just like before.
DigiCafe POS App Information
|Name of App||DigiCafe POS|
|Developer name||Digitide, LLC|
|release date||2018-12-11 01:57:12|
Easy setup, get started in minutes.
• Accept DGB, LTC, BTC, ETH, ZEC, XLM, DAI, USDT
• All currencies auto converted to DigiByte (DGB)
• Select from 30 world currencies for price conversions.
• You choose the wallet your funds are deposited to (non-custodial).
• Optional add tax feature.
• Store and search items for easy access during checkout.
• Automatic price conversion based on market rates.
• Spanish language selection
Get DigiCafe today and start accepting crypto payments in minutes.
Reasons why DigiCafe POS App not Working for me?
There maybe any kind of root causes depending on the error users are getting or why DigiCafe POS is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- The app server is down, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance today.
- This App is not supported by your mobile phone.
- The mobile app isn’t compatible with the latest OS update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to fix DigiCafe POS App not working error?
If this Business mobile app not working on your mobile phone, here is how to fix-
- Confirm that you are using the latest version available.
- Check data speed, Check that that this is not a Internet related issue.
- You can connect with Digitide, LLC on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If the server unreachable today, you have to wait till it is online again.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the problem is related to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and restart mobile phone.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.