Are you one of the many users who have been facing trouble with the GhanaPay Customer not working on your mobile phone? This Here we delves into the possible causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Finance with ease.
GhanaPay Customer App Detailes
|App Name||GhanaPay Customer|
|Developer name||GHANA INTERBANK PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS LIMITED|
|Release Date||2022-05-07 07:00:00|
A wallet service that allows you to send money, pay bills, buy airtime and enjoy a host of value added financial services at very low charges.
GhanaPay is a wallet service by banks in Ghana, allowing you to enjoy affordable financial services at very low charges. With GhanaPay, you can send money, pay your bills, buy airtime from all network and pay for goods and services.
GhanaPay comes with great value added services, such as a savings pot, crowdfunding (susu), sponsored wallet, round-the-cloud support, fuel top-ups etc. GhanaPay is also available on USSD by dialing *707#.
Reasons why GhanaPay Customer App not Working for me?
There maybe multiples reasons depend upon the error users are getting & why GhanaPay Customer is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- app servers are going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- Application is not supported by your phone.
- The application is not compatible with the latest OS update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to resolve GhanaPay Customer App not working error?
If this Finance mobile app not working on your smart phone, here is how to fix-
- Make sure that you have installed the latest app version of the app.
- Review your internet connection, Find out that you are connected.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the server is online at the moment.
- If the server unreachable today, you have to wait till it is fixed.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting password.
- If none of these works, you can contact customers’ support email.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.