The HKTDC Conference is one of the pretty popular moible app for Business. But, if you are experiencing issues with the HKTDC Conference app not working on your Android or iOS device, this guide will help you. I’ll take you through the all common root couses behind the app malfunction and how to troubleshoot them.
HKTDC Conference App Info
|Developer name||Hong Kong Trade Development Council|
|Publish date||2017-12-04 04:46:17|
One-Stop Information and Networking Platform to keep you abreast of the latest event updates of HKTDC conferences held in Hong Kong, and connect with your potential business partners.
Download the HKTDC Conference App now to start planning for your next HKTDC conference.
– View programme and speaker line up
– Search exhibitors and attendees
– Personalise your conference agenda
– Send in-app messages to other conference participants
– Send meeting requests and schedule meetings with other conference participants
– Raise your questions to speakers before and during the event
– Participate in live polling
– Exchange e-business card with potential business partners
Reasons behind HKTDC Conference App not Working for you?
There could be multiples root causes depending on the issue users are having or why HKTDC Conference is not working.
Here are a some-
- HKTDC Conference server is going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- The mobile isn’t compatible this app.
- The app is not compatible with the recent OS update.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- You are entering the wrong login data.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to resolve HKTDC Conference App not working error?
If this Business application not working on your Android phone, here is what you can do-
- Check that that you have installed the latest version on your phone.
- Check your network connection, Check that If poor speed is the reason.
- Check the server status, and confirm that the servers are not unreachable right now.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting HKTDC Conference. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is login-related reset your password and try again.
- In case none of these works, you can contact customer care.
Summary of Article
Hopefully by following the steps mentioned above will be resolved the HKTDC Conference not working right now.