Is InSite Parent App not working on your iOS or Android phone? In case you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that, then this post is for you.
AboutInSite Parent App
|App Name||InSite Parent|
|Developer name||Cirrus Group LLC|
|release date||2015-11-18 14:18:49|
InSite Parent from Procare Software is a mobile extension of the Connect web portal. Now you will always be connected to your child’s school or center. With easy navigation and management for schedules, payments school alerts and more. Receive “Daily InSite” messages, photos and information on your child’s progress, delivered directly to your mobile device from your child’s school or center, updating you throughout the day on the activities that matters the most to you. Quick, private and secure access on the go with InSite Parent.
As an authorized parent you have access to the following features:
• Get school and teacher announcements
• View your current bill and statements
• Authorize and make payments
• View your current household information
• Check schedules
• View your current weekly attendance
• Get “Daily InSite” information about your child’s progress and view photos
• View and manage linked accounts
• Receive push notifications and alerts directly from your school or center
To access InSite Parent, you must be authorized by a school or center using one of the following Procare Software DCW/SCW solutions:
Reasons behind InSite Parent App not Working for you?
There might be many root causes depending on the error users are facing and why this app not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- The server is offline, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- This App is not supported by your mobile.
- The mobile app is not compatible with the latest OS update.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your network,
- You are entering the wrong login information.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i fix InSite Parent App not working error?
If this Business app not working on your device, follow this guide step-by-step-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest one if available to install.
- Check speed of internet, Confirm that it’s not a network-related problem.
- Check the server status, and confirm that the server is online today.
- If the server not up right now, you have to wait till it is online again.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting password.
- If none of these works, you can contact customers’ support email.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.