The MF – Bonanza is one of the important application for Finance. But, if you are experiencing issues with the this app not working on your phone, this article is for you. I’ll take you through the most common root couses why the app malfunction and how to solve them.
MF – Bonanza App Detailes
|name||MF – Bonanza|
|Devloper||Bonanza Portfolio Ltd|
|Publish date||2020-01-29 08:00:00|
MF – Bonanza is one-stop shopping for all your Wealth Management needs. You can use this state of the art app to stay on top of your Complete Financial Portfolio with all assets:
– Mutual Funds
– Equity Shares
– Fixed Deposits
– Complete Portfolio report download including all assets.
– View historical Performace of your Portfolio easily
– Easy login via your Google email id.
– Transaction statement of any period
– 1 Click Statement of Account Download for any Asset Management Company in India
– Advanced Capital Gain Reports
– Invest Online in any Mutual fund scheme or New Fund Offer. Track all orders till the allotment of units to keep complete transparency
– SIP Report to be informed of your Running and Upcoming SIPs, STPs.
– Insurance list to keep track of premiums to be paid.
– Folio details registered with each AMC.
Calculators and Tools available:
– Retirement Calculator
– SIP Calculator
– SIP Delay Calculator
– SIP Step up Calculator
– Marriage Calculator
– EMI Calculator
Reasons behind MF – Bonanza App not Working for you?
There might be many reasons depending on the issue you are having or why it is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- The app server is down, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- Your mobile doesn’t support this app.
- The mobile app is not compatible with the latest OS update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- Some problem with your WiFi/mobile connection,
- You are using the wrong login information.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to resolve MF – Bonanza App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your Android phone, here is what you can do-
- Find out that you have installed the latest app version available.
- Check data speed, Check that that this is not a network-related problem.
- Check the status of the servers, confirm that the server is not unreachable today.
- If the server isn’t online currently, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is login-related reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot mobile phone.
Points to Remember
In the end by following this troubleshooting steps will be fixed the MF – Bonanza not working today.