Are you one of the many users who have been getting the MyAXA not working on your phone? This troubleshooting guide delves into the possible causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Business with ease.
Details aboutMyAXA App
|Developer name||AXA Mansard Insurance Plc|
|Release Date||2017-07-27 17:56:58|
Experience MyAXA Mobile App, your one stop non-banking financial service App.
Our mobile services have been specifically designed to give you a more convenient way to purchase and manage your plans.
Key App features:
· Purchase insurance policies
· Initiate motor claims
· Schedule hospital appointments
· Prescription refills
· Contribute to funds
· Liquidate/redeem investments
· Check RSA balance
· View RSA contribution history
Download the MyAXA app today.
Reasons why MyAXA App not Working Today?
There maybe many root causes depending on the error you are facing or why this app not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- The app server is offline, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- The mobile isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix MyAXA App not working error?
If this Business app not working on your smart phone, here is how to fix-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest update if available to install.
- Check network connectivity, Find out that it’s not a connectivity issue.
- You can connect with AXA Mansard Insurance Plc on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting MyAXA. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting your password.
- In case none of these works, you can contact customer care.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.