Are you one of the many users who have been having the PayHere not working on your phone? This article delves into the possible causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Finance with ease.
|App Developer||2C2P Pte Ltd|
|release date||2017-06-28 04:19:32|
Payment at PayHere for Everyone in Myanmar. It is convenience for all bill payment at the counters, Mobile topup Cards for all telcos in Myanmar, global game cards, Airline Tickets, Bus Tickets, Close loop card topup and Open loop card topup for Myanmar
Reasons why PayHere App not Working for me?
There could be any kind of root causes depending on the issue users are getting and why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The PayHere server is down, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance today.
- Application is not compatible with your phone.
- this app isn’t compatible with the latest Smartphone update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to resolve PayHere App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your smart phone, follow the process as it is-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest one if there is.
- Review your internet connection, Make sure that If poor speed is the reason.
- You can connect with 2C2P Pte Ltd on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If the server is down right now, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting your password.
- In case none of these works, you can contact customers’ support email.
So in Conclusion
That’s it, that is all you need to do.