The PaySika is one of the essential tool for Finance. But, if you are experiencing issues with the PaySika app not working on your phone, this article is for you. I’ll take you through the some common root couses why the app malfunction and how to solve them.
PaySika App Detailes
|Name of App||PaySika|
|Release Date||2022-03-04 08:00:00|
Get your debit card (virtual or physical) with PaySika and make your payments online or offline with peace of mind. Manage your finance in one place with the PaySika application.
What is PaySika?
It’s a youth based neo-bank based for Francophone Africa.
By opening your PaySika payment account in less than 2 minutes, you get a free viable and secure virtual debit card. You also have the possibility to have a physical card to make your payments in any local shop.
Wondering how you can top it up?
Your PaySika cards are rechargeable via mobile money. That is to say, you can top them up yourself with a mobile money account or in any mobile money kiosk in the area.
And as you can top up, you can also make withdrawals from your PaySika debit card without any worries.
The question that comes to your mind is: what advantages will you have with PaySika?
You should know that we don’t consider you as simple users, but as co-creators and we are listening to you, because our goal is to offer you an application that serves you every day.
So, with PaySika, you will have the pleasure to:
– Create not one but several virtual cards, you are the boss.
– Make payments…
Reasons behind PaySika App not Working for me?
There might be any kind of root causes depend upon the issue you are facing and why PaySika is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The app servers are down, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance today.
- This App is not compatible with your phone.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- A problem with your network connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How can i fix PaySika App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your smart phone, here is how to fix-
- Confirm that you have installed the latest app version available.
- Check data speed, Find out that it’s not a network-related problem.
- You can connect with PaySika on Twitter or via to see if the server is down or under maintenance.
- If the server is down right now, you have to wait till servers are up again.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting your password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot smartphone.
That’s how anyone can fix this not working error.