Are you one of the many users who have been facing trouble with the Shirkah Invest not working on your mobile phone? This troubleshooting guide delves into the common causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Finance with ease.
AboutShirkah Invest App
|App Name||Shirkah Invest|
|Developer name||SSC CAPITAL|
|Publish date||2023-03-11 08:00:00|
Shirkah is an investment platform that allows its investors to invest in Sharia-compliant investment opportunities. We pick, analyze, and screen the selected investment opportunities for you.
Why Shirkah Invest App not Working for you?
There maybe many root causes depend upon the issue users are facing and why it is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- The Shirkah Invest server is down, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- It is not compatible with your phone.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your network,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to fix Shirkah Invest App not working error?
If this Finance app not working on your smart phone, here is what you can do-
- Confirm that you have installed the latest version available.
- Check speed of internet, Check that that it’s not a connectivity issue.
- You can connect with SSC CAPITAL on Twitter or via to see if the server is offline or under maintenance.
- If the server not online right now, you have to wait till it is fixed.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot mobile phone.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.