Is WhiteBoard or DrawingBoard App not working on your Android or iOS mobile phone? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that, here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
WhiteBoard or DrawingBoard App Information
|Name of App||WhiteBoard or DrawingBoard|
|Developer name||Ranjan Mallick|
|Release Date||2014-03-18 17:46:58|
Mywhiteboard is a tool for creating beautiful drawings, sketch templates, etc and sharing your thoughts. Everything you create in Mywhiteboard can be shared with one tap.
## Available for iPhone, iPad ##
SHARING & EXPORT
With Mywhiteboard, you can share your content via a link. If you decide to export your content, you can choose between many export formats: Email, Photo, Videos, PDF.
WORKS ON ALL YOUR APPLE DEVICES
You can use Mywhiteboard on iPhones, iPads – you no longer need to switch tools as you move between devices.
If you choose to purchase Mywhiteboard Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. The current Mywhiteboard Pro subscription price starts at ₹149 per month, and one-month and 12-month packages are available.
Prices are in Indian Currency, may vary in countries other than India, and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period….
Reasons behind WhiteBoard or DrawingBoard App not Working for me?
There might be multiples root causes depend upon the error you are having and why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- WhiteBoard or DrawingBoard server is going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- It is not compatible with your mobile.
- The application isn’t compatible with the latest Smartphone update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your network,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to resolve WhiteBoard or DrawingBoard App not working error?
If this Education mobile app not working on your device, follow this procedure as it is-
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the app.
- Check your data connection, Find out that that you are getting proper speed.
- You can connect with Ranjan Mallick on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If the server isn’t online today, you have to wait till it is online again.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login errors by resetting password.
- If none of these works, you can contact customer care.
this is how you can fix this not working issue.