The WHO mYoga App is one of the important tool for Health & Fitness. However, if you are experiencing issues with the WHO mYoga App app not working on your Android or iOS device, this blog post is for you. I’ll take you through the all common reasons behind the app malfunction and how to troubleshoot them.
Details aboutWHO mYoga App App
|name||WHO mYoga App|
|Devloper||World Health Organization|
|release date||2021-06-18 07:00:00|
Yoga is recognized as an accessible way lead a physically active lifestyle. WHO mYoga is an app for the general public to use regularly, providing Yoga learning and practice sessions of varying durations. The app was developed through review of scientific of literature and extensive international expert consultation processes. The app is safe and secure, collecting no data from users at all, and can be used as a daily yoga companion for persons aged 12-65 years. It is available in French, English and in Hindi, with other UN languages following in the coming months.
The app comprises a collection of videos and audio practice sessions that users can do in the comfort of their own home, as and when they wish.
WHO launched its global Traditional Medicine Strategy 2014–2023 to strengthen the quality, safety and effectiveness of Traditional and Complementary Medicine. With support from the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (Ministry of AYUSH), Government of India, WHO has developed the mYoga app to support the implementation of the strategy and encourage people to practice Yoga at the touch of their smartphone screen.
Why WHO mYoga App App not Working Today?
There maybe any kind of reasons depend upon the error users are facing & why WHO mYoga App is not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- The server is offline, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- This App is not compatible with your phone.
- The mobile app is not compatible with the recent Smartphone update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- A problem with your internet connection,
- You are entering the wrong login data.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to resolve WHO mYoga App App not working error?
If this Health & Fitness app not working on your device, follow the process mentioned below-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest one if update is available.
- Check your data connection, Make sure that If poor speed is the reason.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the server is online today.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting WHO mYoga App. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- However, if none of these works, you can contact customer support.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.