Is FIXD OBD2 Scanner App not working on your iOS or Android device? If you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having FIXD OBD2 Scanner server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using FIXD OBD2 Scanner,then this post is for you.
FIXD OBD2 Scanner App not working
|App Name||FIXD OBD2 Scanner|
|Devloper||FIXD Automotive Inc|
|Release Date||2015-07-10 19:19:14|
|File Size (iOS)||44,380.00|
FIXD translates your car problems into simple understandable terms. Whenever you run into a problem, FIXD will give you the severity of the issue and the consequences of continued driving. FIXD also reminds you when your car needs maintenance to help extend the life of your vehicle.
New feature: FIXD Premium! Need additional help diagnosing an issue? Call our hotline for help from a certified mechanic! Also includes: Emissions Pre-Check, Issue Forecast, Issue frequency, and more! Subscriptions to FIXD Premium are available for $8.99/month for 1 Month FIXD Premium, or $69.99/year for 1…
Why FIXD OBD2 Scanner App is not Working Today?
There maybe multiples root causes depending on the error users are having & why this app not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- The FIXD OBD2 Scanner server are offline, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance at this time.
- The phone isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current Version of your phone’s OS.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- The problem with your internet connection,
- You are using the wrong login data.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to resolve FIXD OBD2 Scanner App not working error?
If this Utilities app not working on your mobile phone, here is how to fix-
- Check if there is an update. Install the latest version if update is available.
- Check network connectivity, Find out that this is not a network-related problem.
- You can connect with FIXD Automotive Inc on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting FIXD OBD2 Scanner. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting login password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot phone.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
Tags: FIXD OBD2 Scanner Not working, FIXD OBD2 Scanner Server down, can’t login on FIXD OBD2 Scanner App, Why FIXD OBD2 Scanner app not working .