Is Flashlight & Morse Utility App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? In case you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having Flashlight & Morse Utility server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Flashlight & Morse Utility,then this post is for you.
Flashlight & Morse Utility App not working
|App Name||Flashlight & Morse Utility|
|Release Date||2010-08-17 17:15:40|
|File Size (iOS)||17,358.00|
-Light, Morse and Strobe
Super fast start of the flashlight!!!
This is the best torchlight App using the Flash Light of any iOS Device and it also supports iPhone 3G 3Gs and iPod touch using HQ graphics and animation.
We have a very fast starting of the App. Doesn’t even take a second to start up the App. Once it is started you are ready to bring light in the dark.
There are 3 different modes.
The torch mode, which is the startup mode where you can switch your app on and off.
The morse mode lets you morse signals, also very fast performance of
Why Flashlight & Morse Utility App is not Working Today?
There maybe any kind of reasons depending on the issue users are having & why it is not working.
Here are a some-
- server is going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- The mobile phone doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- The problem with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix Flashlight & Morse Utility App not working error?
If this Utilities mobile app not working on your Android phone, follow the process step-by-step-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest version if update is available.
- Check internet speed, Find out that this is not a connectivity issue.
- You can connect with Daniel Kiefer on Twitter or via to see if the servers are down or under-maintainance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Flashlight & Morse Utility. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the issue is related to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot mobile phone.
That’s how anyone can fix this not working error.
Tags: Flashlight & Morse Utility Not working, Flashlight & Morse Utility Server down, can’t login on Flashlight & Morse Utility App, Why Flashlight & Morse Utility app not working .