Are you one of the many users who have been facing the Free Pedometer and Step Counter Tracker for Walking not working on your phone? This article delves into the possible causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Health & Fitness with ease.
Information aboutFree Pedometer and Step Counter Tracker for Walking App
|Name of App||Free Pedometer and Step Counter Tracker for Walking|
|Developer name||MIKHAIL PALUYANCHYK|
|Publish date||2015-01-09 03:10:19|
Pedometer keeps track of every step you take and lets you see whether you reach 10,000 steps/day, as recommended.
Download this app today to improve your overall health and fitness!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Automatic step detection
– Works anywhere: pockets, purse, arm, hand
– Accurate calculation of calories burned
– Calculates speed & distance
– Step frequency calculation
– 1,000 step beep: Audio signal every 1,000 steps to keep you on track
– Users can save body metrics like weight and height for a more accurate calorie count
– M7 and M8 processors are used (on compatible devices)
– Share your activities on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or via email and iMessages
Pedometer is ideal to track your daily steps and movement while the app motivates you to take even more steps every day. Let this app to help you reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. Kick off your journey towards a fitter, healthier self!
Reasons why Free Pedometer and Step Counter Tracker for Walking App not Working for me?
There maybe any kind of reasons depending on the error you are getting or why it is not working.
Here are a few-
- Free Pedometer and Step Counter Tracker for Walking server are going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- The mobile phone doesn’t support this app.
- The application isn’t compatible with the recent OS update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- The problem with your network connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to resolve Free Pedometer and Step Counter Tracker for Walking App not working error?
If this Health & Fitness app not working on your device, follow this guide mentioned below-
- Find out that you are using the latest version of the app.
- Check data speed, Check that that this is not a connectivity issue.
- Check the server status, and confirm that the servers are not unreachable at the moment.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Free Pedometer and Step Counter Tracker for Walking. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- If none of these works, you can contact customer care.
Points to Remember
In the end by following the steps mentioned above will be resolved the Free Pedometer and Step Counter Tracker for Walking not working right now.