Is Gravitus – Workout Tracker App not working on your iOS or Android phone? Do you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting Gravitus – Workout Tracker server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Gravitus – Workout Tracker,then this post is for you.
Gravitus – Workout Tracker App not working
|App Name||Gravitus – Workout Tracker|
|Release Date||2015-11-14 15:19:31|
|File Size (iOS)||70,447.00|
* Log your workouts, track your progress, improve your form, hit PRs
* Lift with your friends, motivate each other and share tips
* Compete on any exercise, with your friends and the entire community
Gravitus is the app for lifters. Track your workouts easily and efficiently with a UI designed to minimize tapping and maximize lifting. Add friends so you have lifting buddies to motivate you whether they’re in the same city or across the country. Compete with your friends on the leaderboards on any exercise, from who can do the most crunches to who has the strongest squat or the heaviest…
Why Gravitus – Workout Tracker App is not Working Today?
There could be many reasons depend upon the error you are getting & why it is not working.
Here are a some-
- app server is going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- This App is not compatible with your smart phone.
- The application is not compatible with the last Smartphone update.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- Some problem with your WiFi/mobile connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to resolve Gravitus – Workout Tracker App not working error?
If this Health & Fitness application not working on your smart phone, follow the procedure step-by-step-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest one if available to install.
- Check data speed, Confirm that it’s not a Internet related issue.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the servers are not unreachable right now.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Gravitus – Workout Tracker. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- But, if nothing works, you can contact customer support.
this is how anyone can fix this not working error.
Tags: Gravitus – Workout Tracker Not working, Gravitus – Workout Tracker Server down, can’t login on Gravitus – Workout Tracker App, Why Gravitus – Workout Tracker app not working .