Is Growth: baby & child tracker App not working on your Android or iOS device? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having Growth: baby & child tracker server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Growth: baby & child tracker,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
Growth: baby & child tracker App not working
|App Name||Growth: baby & child tracker|
|Release Date||2011-07-14 02:42:13|
|File Size (iOS)||15,837.00|
Be confident that your baby or child is growing at the right pace. This app plots your child’s growth curves and calculates exact percentiles using the most authoritative growth reference data.
• All ages: perfect for newborns and older children
• WHO and CDC growth charts (birth to up to 20 years)
• Also includes preterm charts (Fenton) and corrected age
• Metric (kg, cm) and US (lb, oz, ft, inches) units
• Exact percentiles of your child’s measurements
• Official paper templates and custom-fit charts
• Email your charts and your list of measurements
Why Growth: baby & child tracker App is not Working Today?
There might be multiples reasons depending on the error users are getting & why Growth: baby & child tracker is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- Growth: baby & child tracker server is going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- It is not supported by your smart phone.
- The mobile app is not compatible with the recent Smartphone update.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your network,
- You are entering the wrong login credentials.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to resolve Growth: baby & child tracker App not working error?
If this Medical application not working on your phone, here is what you can do-
- Make sure that you are using the latest version on your phone.
- Review your internet connection, Check that you are connected.
- You can connect with Clafou Ltd on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Growth: baby & child tracker. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app download page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting password.
- However, if none of these works, you can contact customer support.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
Tags: Growth: baby & child tracker Not working, Growth: baby & child tracker Server down, can’t login on Growth: baby & child tracker App, Why Growth: baby & child tracker app not working .