Is H-E-B Go App not working on your iOS or Android phone? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting H-E-B Go server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using H-E-B Go,here I’ll guide you to fix these errors.
H-E-B Go App not working
|App Name||H-E-B Go|
|Release Date||2017-12-06 04:26:15|
|File Size (iOS)||41,882.00|
Slow the spread, Texas! We’re supporting safer shopping in our stores with the H-E-B Go app.
With the app, you can scan and bag your own items as you shop, make less contact with others, and save time at checkout in any lane.
Get started by launching the application at an eligible *H-E-B location, then log in with your HEB.com credentials or create a new account.
*Piloting at select locations.
Once you have created an account, then:
1. Scan and bag as you shop
Use your mobile device to scan your items as you place them in your cart or bag. The app will track your items as you…
Why H-E-B Go App is not Working Today?
There might be multiples root causes depending on the issue you are having or why it is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- app server is going under large volume of traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- Your phone isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- The problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix H-E-B Go App not working error?
If this Shopping application not working on your mobile phone, here is how to fix-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest one if available to install.
- Check your internet connection, Find out that that you are getting proper speed.
- You can connect with H-E-B on Twitter or via to see if the servers are offline or under-maintainance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting H-E-B Go. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the error is login-related reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart smartphone.
That’s it, that is all you need to do.
Tags: H-E-B Go Not working, H-E-B Go Server down, can’t login on H-E-B Go App, Why H-E-B Go app not working .