Is HiGrade: Cannabis Testing App not working on your Android or iOS phone? If you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having HiGrade: Cannabis Testing server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using HiGrade: Cannabis Testing,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
HiGrade: Cannabis Testing App not working
|App Name||HiGrade: Cannabis Testing|
|Devloper||MyCrops Technologies Ltd.|
|Release Date||2017-05-13 05:14:04|
|File Size (iOS)||26,070.00|
Instantly test the quality of your cannabis flowers straight from your phone. Three photos are all you need to get a real insight into the health and quality of your bud. No lab equipment is necessary! Analyze your plant’s quality and %THC by harnessing the power of artificial intelligence and HiGrade’s proprietary testing algorithms. Turn your camera phone into an accurate, portable testing station so you can better understand the product in front of you.
For the personal consumer:
By understanding exactly what the levels of active compounds are in each plant, you are empowered to…
Why HiGrade: Cannabis Testing App is not Working Today?
There might be many root causes depending on the error users are facing and why it is not working.
Here are a few-
- The server is down, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- Your smart phone doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version of the phone.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your internet,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to resolve HiGrade: Cannabis Testing App not working error?
If this Medical app not working on your phone, follow the steps here-
- Check if there is an update. Download the latest version if there is.
- Check network connectivity, Check that that this is not a network-related problem.
- Check the status of the servers, and confirm that the server is not down at the moment.
- If the server unreachable today, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Check on the app store page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is login-related reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart mobile phone.
That’s how a user can fix the not working error.
Tags: HiGrade: Cannabis Testing Not working, HiGrade: Cannabis Testing Server down, can’t login on HiGrade: Cannabis Testing App, Why HiGrade: Cannabis Testing app not working .