Is HKTDC Marketplace App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are getting HKTDC Marketplace server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using HKTDC Marketplace,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
HKTDC Marketplace App not working
|App Name||HKTDC Marketplace|
|Devloper||Hong Kong Trade Development Council|
|Release Date||2011-01-12 08:00:00|
|File Size (iOS)||39,835.00|
HKTDC Marketplace – Your Smart Sourcing Companion
From connecting exhibitors, sourcing new products to gathering market intelligence in 30+ HKTDC exhibitions, the HKTDC Marketplace App is the perfect partner of your sourcing trips to Hong Kong! It offers various powerful, yet user-friendly features and functions:
– One-time, simple registration for accessing multiple HTKDC platforms
– Search for products, locate exhibitors and plan your visit ahead of our trade fairs
– Fast check-in with contactless, seamless and NFC enabled e-Badge
– Get inspired with the latest innovation, market…
Why HKTDC Marketplace App is not Working Today?
There could be many reasons depend upon the error you are facing and why it is not working.
Here are a few of those problems-
- app server is going under heavy traffic, offline or under-maintenance.
- This App is not supported by your mobile.
- this mobile app is not compatible with the last Smartphone update.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- A problem with your WiFi/mobile connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i resolve HKTDC Marketplace App not working error?
If this Business application not working on your device, follow the steps below-
- Find out that you are using the latest update of the app.
- Check your data connection, Check that that you are getting proper speed.
- You can connect with Hong Kong Trade Development Council on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting HKTDC Marketplace. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login issues by resetting your password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot your phone.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.
Tags: HKTDC Marketplace Not working, HKTDC Marketplace Server down, can’t login on HKTDC Marketplace App, Why HKTDC Marketplace app not working .