Are you having problems using the Guess The Flag! mobile app on your Android or iOS device? This comprehensive article provides valuable insights into the reasons behind the Guess The Flag! app not working and ways to solve it, like server downtime, blank screens, freezing, crashing at startup, other server related errors, or internet errors.
Guess The Flag! App Detailes
|application name||Guess The Flag!|
|Developer name||Supergonk Ltd.|
|Publish date||2012-09-26 16:36:44|
How well do you know our planet and its countries? Match the flags with their respective nations and be the ultimate quiz master! Choose a region of the world (Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania or Americas) and try to get the highest score. Can you beat your friend’s longest correct streaks? Download Guess The Flag today and try it out – it’s free!
“Great app with a very fun but educational way to learn the flags which can always be useful!! Thanks!!” – 5 stars
• How well do you know our planet and its countries? Become a professional!
• Match the flags with their respective nations.
• Addictive audio track and sound effects.
Why Guess The Flag! App not Working Today?
There maybe many reasons depending on the issue users are facing or why this app not working.
Here are a few of those-
- The app servers are down, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- It is not compatible with your mobile.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to resolve Guess The Flag! App not working error?
If this Games mobile app not working on your phone, here is what you can do-
- Confirm that you are using the latest update on your phone.
- Review your network connection, Confirm that you are connected.
- You can connect with Supergonk Ltd. on Twitter or via to see if the servers are down or under-maintainance.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Guess The Flag!. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is login-related reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart phone.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.