Are you one of the many users who have been facing trouble with the mySet not working on your mobile phone? This Here we delves into the common causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Music with ease.
mySet App Information
|Release Date||2019-09-25 07:00:00|
mySet allows Artists during their live streams and live performances to give their fans the ability to influence the setlist. Fans can pool their money together to hear their favorite songs!
Fans, you can hear your favorite song played live and find live music near you!
To set up an account, artists simply list their playable songs and start an event whenever they’re ready to play. People in the crowd or at home can connect with them to request songs and even easily leave them a tip.
With mySet, you can:
Request songs from live artists in person or on a live stream
Tip your favorite artists
Find new local artists
Make money for playing music
Interact with the crowd at your shows
Reasons why mySet App not Working for you?
There might be multiples root causes depend upon the issue you are having or why it is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- app server is going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- Application is not compatible with your smart phone.
- This app is not compatible with the recent OS version of the phone.
- Required permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How can i fix mySet App not working error?
If this Music mobile app not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Make sure that you are using the latest app version of the app.
- Check speed of internet, Confirm that this is not a connectivity issue.
- You can connect with myset on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or down.
- If the server not online today, you have to wait till it is fixed.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users like you are having the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- You can fix login issues by resetting password.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and restart phone.
Points to Remember
this is how you can fix the not working error.