Are you one of the many users who have been facing the Studentcare mobile not working on your Android or iOS device? This article delves into the possible causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Finance with ease.
Studentcare mobile App Detailes
|application name||Studentcare mobile|
|Devloper||Alliance pour la sante Etudiante au Quebec inc|
|Release Date||2016-08-05 14:47:23|
Quick Claiming – Processed within 5 business days – Direct Deposit – Claim History
Studentcare mobile® has made claiming on the go quick and secure allowing users the ability to take pictures of their health-care receipts and receive refunds through direct deposit.
• Quick claiming and reimbursement: Take pictures of your receipts, submit your claim, and have it processed within 5 business days. Get fast and secure reimbursements by direct deposit.
• Claim History: View a log of your past claims in one handy, secure place.
• Electronic Pay Direct Card: use it when visiting a pharmacist that offers pay-direct service. The pharmacist will be able to process the claim immediately.
• Coverage information: Access to your personalized coverage summary on the go.
• Set up profiles for you and your dependants to facilitate claim submission.
• Convenient access to Member Services Centre and travel emergency contacts.
The app is compatible with an iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 or 6Plus. Requires iOS 8.3.0 or later. Can also be used on…
Why Studentcare mobile App not Working Today?
There might be multiples reasons depending on the error you are having or why this app not working.
Here are a some of those-
- app server is going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- It is not compatible with your smart phone.
- this mobile app isn’t compatible with the latest Smartphone update.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- Some problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to fix Studentcare mobile App not working error?
If this Finance application not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Confirm that you are using the latest app version on your phone.
- Check speed of internet, Check that that this is not a Internet related issue.
- Check the server status, confirm that the server is not unreachable today.
- If the server not up right now, you have to wait till it is online again.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and reboot smartphone.
Points to Remember
this is how a user can fix this not working issue.