Are you one of the many users who have been getting the Top Contacts – Contact Manager not working on your Android or iOS device? This blog post delves into the possible causes and offers some handy tips to get the app back up and running, so you can manage your Business with ease.
Top Contacts – Contact Manager App Information
|Name of App||Top Contacts – Contact Manager|
|Developer name||Denys Ievenko|
|release date||2018-10-15 21:25:58|
Top Contacts – an advanced contact manager that adds powerful CRM features to the familiar list of contacts. You no longer need to synchronize across multiple apps. Log all relevant information, events, tasks and files for each contact direct in the app. With built-in calendar and to-do list you can plan and track all activities of your contact list while all your valuable data is synced across devices via iCloud.
Top Contacts boosts your productivity by keeping you in sync with the right people at the right time. Get it now and say hello to a seamless contact management!
Work smarter, quicker and more efficiently:
• Use groups, tags, and color markers for easy access and navigation
• Set up customizable filters to get to the information you need
• Sort by any field to organize your contact list in your way
• View contacts in a traditional list or try the table mode
• Modify contact fields right in the table without opening the contact card
• Use swipe menu to quickly call, email or message your contact
• Get quick access to contacts you recently interacted with
• Search contacts with options: case sensitive search, search in fields
• Link contacts to…
Why Top Contacts – Contact Manager App not Working Today?
There could be any kind of reasons depending on the issue you are facing or why it is not working.
Here are a few of those-
- app servers are going under large volume of traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- The mobile isn’t compatible this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current Version of your phone’s OS.
- You haven’t provided required permissions.
- The problem with your WiFi/mobile connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
Steps to resolve Top Contacts – Contact Manager App not working error?
If this Business mobile app not working on your mobile phone, follow the steps below-
- Check that that you have installed the latest update on your phone.
- Review your internet connection, Find out that If poor speed is the reason.
- Check the status of the servers, confirm that the servers are not down today.
- If there is no problem with the server, network, or update you can try resetting Top Contacts – Contact Manager. to do so clear out app cache and data.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- You can fix login errors by resetting password.
- Try clearing out app cache & data and restart the device.
That’s it, that is all you have to do.