Is Wallet Tracker: For Blockchain not working on your mobile? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that, here I’ll guide you to fix these issues.
Information aboutWallet Tracker: For Blockchain App
|Name of App||Wallet Tracker: For Blockchain|
|Developer name||Aleix Morte Sanchez|
|release date||2021-04-15 07:00:00|
With Wallet Tracker you will be able to track your Cryptocurrency Wallets with real-time information.
More than 50 assets supported, including the most popular ones as Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, Cardano, Solana, Dogecoin and Matic.
– Ability to add as many wallets as you want.
– All wallets tracked will show the current balance available at the wallet and its conversion to EUR/USD/GBP/etc. (in real-time).
– Overall balance in EUR/USD/GBP/etc.
– All wallets will be identified by an alias which you can edit whenever you like.
– Real-time market data.
The app never asks for any username, password, keystore, JSON file, mnemeonic phrase or anything related to your accounts, it just stores the public address you provide for every wallet in a private database, not accessible to anyone else other than you.
You also will be able to set security pin or unlock the app using biometrics.
Reasons why Wallet Tracker: For Blockchain App not Working Today?
There maybe many root causes depend upon the issue you are facing or why Wallet Tracker: For Blockchain is not working.
Here are a some of those-
- The app servers are offline, not reachable, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- It is not compatible with your phone.
- This app is not compatible with the recent Version of your phone’s OS.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- There is some issue with your network,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
Steps to fix Wallet Tracker: For Blockchain App not working error?
If this Finance mobile app not working on your device, follow this process mentioned below-
- Confirm that you are using the latest app version on your phone.
- Check internet speed, Make sure that this is not a connectivity issue.
- You can connect with Aleix Morte Sanchez on Twitter or via to see if the server is under-maintance or offline.
- If the server not up today, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Check on the app installation page, that if the other users like you are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the issue is related to login reset your password and try again.
- If nothing works, you can contact customer care.
In the end by following the steps mentioned above will be resolved the Wallet Tracker: For Blockchain not working easily.